[Rivet] Rivet 2.2.0 release tonight!

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Tue Sep 30 19:55:39 BST 2014

The release is done now, other than the announcement email. The
bootstrap scripts are updated, on a new named branch and there is a new
release-2-2-x branch in the Rivet public repo.

Use the latter for rivet dev work that will go into 2.2.1 etc. (i.e.
bugfixes and new analyses), use the default branch for e.g.
multi-weight/NLO "big system" developments.

YODA is also updated with the last-minute efficiency() sanity checking
fix that James R pointed out. And the whole thing builds fine on lxplus
using the latest bootstraps. Phew!

I'll send the email when I get back from my conference evening shindig.
Thanks to everyone who contributed :-)

Andy

--
Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow / PH Dept, CERN