[Rivet] The Ipad Just Became Perfect !

Touchfire For Ipad touch-fostered at blogspot.com
Thu Sep 11 14:25:56 BST 2014

Makes iPad Typing and Viewing Easy and Enojoyable

See TouchFire in Action -> http://fb.me/6V8BkOB2q

With TouchFire you Will:
-type on your iPad faster and more accurately
-increase comfort and productivity
-reduce neck strain and screen glare
-prevent drops, dings, and cracked screens

http://fb.me/6V8BkOB2q

-Touchfire,_Inc. | 1117_NW_54th_Street | Seattle,_WA 98107-
To be removed follow this: http://fb.me/1hRCS5QCY

14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. 55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat and it cometh to pass. 10 And the young men that were brought up with him spake unto him, saying, Thus shalt thou answer the people that spake unto thee, saying, Thy father made our yoke heavy, but make thou it somewhat lighter for us thus shalt thou say unto them, My little finger shall be thicker than my fathers loins. 5 It is not good to accept the person of the wicked, to overthrow the righteous in judgment.
11 The LORD God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!