[Rivet] Rivet 2.1.2 compatibility with YODA 1.2.1

David Hall David.Hall at physics.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 11:21:30 BST 2014

Hello,

I attempted to build Rivet 2.1.2 with YODA 1.2.1 (the latest advertised versions of each program) and experienced problems when building the CMS_2013_I1261026 analysis (at least, it is able to build many of the analyses but this is the first it encounters with a problem). It complains that some methods are missing from the 1D histogram class. If I build with “--disable-analyses” then there is no problem.

Cheers,
David