[Rivet] error report in "make check"

Chris Pollard cpollard at cern.ch
Mon Oct 20 17:45:00 BST 2014

Hi Kingman,

It's easiest to use the rivet-bootstrap script that is available on the
GettingStarted page (https://rivet.hepforge.org/trac/wiki/GettingStarted).
I was able to install on Mavericks with the default system compiler after
exporting the flags on the MacInstallationIssues page. Can you give that a
try?

Chris