[Rivet] Profile histograms in Rivet 2

David Bjergaard david.bjergaard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:39:20 BST 2014

Hi James,

(Shooting from the hip).  It looks like it wouldn't be too hard (reading
the Profile1D.h interface) to roll your own YODA->ROOT converter.

Do you know where the code that handles Rivet->Root conversion?  If this
is athena software then I suppose this issue gets punted downstream?
Andy can better comment on what happens if ProfileBin1D::mean() is
called with no entries (in my experience it should throw an exception).
In that case it may be that this behavior has changed causing the athena
code to fail.

    Dave