[Rivet] submission of analysis ATLAS_2014_I1282447

Kristin Lohwasser kristin.lohwasser at cern.ch
Mon Nov 24 16:52:21 GMT 2014

Hi there,

I wanted to check back with the ATLAS people, whether there is something
to be done from my side for this further?

essentially to get this into the folder
https://www.hepforge.org/archive/rivet/contrib/
(where i can't see this right now).

For background info (to Roman et al) this is the W+c analysis and I kept
being asked by the SM convenors, Claire Gwenlen and Stefano Camarda from
the PDF forum to submit this. I presented the cross check on the code in
the PDF forum.

Best
Kristin

Dr. Kristin Lohwasser