[Rivet] Profile histograms in Rivet 2

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Thu Nov 20 15:08:09 GMT 2014

Hmm, we need to look into this. I think most (all?) of the cases where
invalid stats calculations are attempted (mean with 0 entries, variance
etc. with < 2) now return a 0. I don't hugely like that, but it was a
quick fix for some problems and exceptions are more awkward to handle.
To be revisited in YODA design reviews...

For what it's worth, the code that does the conversion is in
YODA/ROOTCnv.h. Spot any errors in there? It would be nice to get a fix
into the next YODA version.

Thanks,
Andy

--
Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow / PH Dept, CERN