[Rivet] Rivet 2.1.2 release tomorrow

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Wed May 28 21:37:32 BST 2014

Hi Riveteers,

I am planning on making releases of Rivet 2.1.2 and YODA 1.0.7 tomorrow.
There are TEST and beta tarballs of these available on the websites, and
they build fine for me (via a new branch of the bootstrap scripts) on my
machine and lxplus6. Genser's testing also looked good.

The ATLAS 2PC correlations and D0 W charge asymm analyses will have to
wait for yet another version to get checked/fixed. We have 7 new
analyses from ATLAS and CMS in this update :-)

Please test the beta/TEST tarballs yourself if you can, and let me know
if you hit any problems. The final updates that I made have enabled 2D
histogramming, which works in YODA according to my tests but real
testing is definitely welcome.

If there are no objections, I will go through the release process tomorrow.

Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow / PH Dept, CERN