[Rivet] W finder and PartonJet question

kristin Lohwasser kristin.lohwasser at cern.ch
Thu May 15 12:16:49 BST 2014

Hi Andy,

thanks for the quick answer. Let me iterate a bit.

1) hm, but then the questions is: What is with analyses, that should be
implemented in Rivet, that actually are Born level (there are at least
some I believe) and for those, as well as for the dijet cross section
measurements, you'd never be able to make the data/comparisons plots
using rivet, no? (this is a general question)

3) ok, this is not so urgent, and for my application it can be achieve
in a different way.

2) ok, thanks this explains it. I started from the non-weighted events,
since I have a truth (unfolding) code, where I cross check against.

Cheers
kristin

Dr. Kristin Lohwasser

DESY