[Rivet] python2 change

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Mon May 12 17:04:49 BST 2014

On 12 May 2014 15:23, Andy Buckley <andy.buckley at cern.ch> wrote:
> On 12/05/14 15:08, Frank Siegert wrote:
>> Ok, so I suggest I create a private repo with the changes I have done
>> so far, and then we can decide how to implement them such that they
>> are compatible with Python2 (either with explicit switches or with
>> from __future__). I would need to do this for both YODA and Rivet, and
>> the m4/ external though.
>
> Sounds good to me.

Ok, these are now available in:

https://yoda.hepforge.org/hg-private/python3/
https://rivet.hepforge.org/hg-private/python3/

They are so far not backwards-compatible with Python2 and not tested
(much) yet. I'll keep testing on my Python3 system in the next days to
iron out the rough edges, and then we can start thinking about how to
migrate in the mid term.

Cheers,
Frank