[Rivet] python2 change

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Mon May 12 14:08:39 BST 2014

Ok, so I suggest I create a private repo with the changes I have done
so far, and then we can decide how to implement them such that they
are compatible with Python2 (either with explicit switches or with
from __future__). I would need to do this for both YODA and Rivet, and
the m4/ external though.

As far as I remember, I log in to HepForge and then simply clone the
master into /hepforge/hg/<project>/private, right? What about the m4
externals?

Cheers,
Frank