[Rivet] "make check" once again...

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Wed Mar 5 11:22:14 GMT 2014

Try forcing a rebuild of pyext. I saw the same thing (I *was* running
make check, promise!) and was confused until I forced the Python module
to rebuild. At least that is probably the issue if the test log shows
that only the testCmdLine.sh test fails, on the line where it calls
rivet --list-analyses

Andy

On 05/03/14 12:15, David Grellscheid wrote:
> make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
>
> The first bad revision is:
> changeset:   4374:c6a0c5b1936c
> branch:      release-2-0
> user:        Andy Buckley <andy at insectnation.org>
> date:        Tue Mar 04 22:53:10 2014 +0100
> summary:     Adding programmatic access to final histograms via
> AnalysisHandler::getData().

Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow / PH Dept, CERN