[Rivet] Access to transverse and longitudinal impact parameters

Leif Lönnblad leif.lonnblad at thep.lu.se
Mon Jul 7 12:53:59 BST 2014

Sorry, I thought you were talking about another kind of impact
parameters (the heavy-ion kind), so forget what I said before.

However, assuming now that you are interested in production/decay
vertices, the information is still available through the underlying
GenEvent object. For a given Rivet::Particle, you can access the
underlying GenParticle and its production_vertex(). If the generator has
provided vertex positions they are available there.

Sorry about the confusion,
Leif