[Rivet] MC_ZJETS

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Thu Feb 13 15:48:19 GMT 2014

On 13/02/14 16:18, Vanja Morisbak wrote:
> Dear Frank,
>
> I see, thank you :)
>
> By the way, when I looked around I noticed the page with standard
> analyses (http://rivet.hepforge.org/analyses) is empty at the moment.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll fix that right away -- for some reason
in the last version (2.1.0) the documentation scripts stopped detecting
the analyses and we didn't notice!

Andy

> On 02/13/2014 04:09 PM, Frank Siegert wrote:
>> Dear Vanja,
>>
>> Due to the plot overload we have split up the MC_*JETS analyses into
>> three pieces:
>>
>>    MC_*INC  (inclusive * properties)
>>    MC_*JETS   (jet properties)
>>    MC_*KTSPLITTINGS   (kt splitting scales)
>>
>> I hope you also find it more convenient like this!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Frank
>>

>> On 13 February 2014 15:57, Vanja Morisbak <vanja.morisbak at fys.uio.no>
>> wrote:
>>> Dear Rivet experts,
>>>
>>> I am using your MC_ZJETS analysis to compare two MC samples, and I found
>>> myself missing some plots, like the Z mass and lepton pt and eta. I
>>> think
>>> they were included in earlier versions (I found them here:
>>> http://herwig.hepforge.org/images/release-2-6/Rivet-LHC-EW/MC_ZJETS/index.html).
>>>
>>> Are they removed, or am I somehow doing something wrong?
>>>
>>> I'm running Rivet 1.8.3 in Athena, on .pool.root files. My plots are
>>> here:
>>> http://folk.uio.no/vanjam/rivetplots/ZeeNpX_HPC_vs_117650-117655/plots/MC_ZJETS/index.html
>>>

>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Vanja Morisbak

Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow / PH Dept, CERN