[Rivet] implementation of W/Z cross-section ratio analysis

Roman Lysak lysak at fzu.cz
Mon Feb 10 15:04:11 GMT 2014

  Dear Rivet authors,

there is an ATLAS measurement of ratio of W/Z (+1jet) cross-sections, see:

http://inspirehep.net/record/924848

The same  measurement with much more data is also planned.
We were thinking about implementing this analysis into Rivet. Clearly
this would require some non-standard approach since one would have to
run over both W and Z sample. However, I can imagine there could be two
separate routines which people could run on two different samples
(W,Z).  In the end, the ratio plots would be produced just by dividing
the individual plots.

Any your comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
   Roman