[Rivet] question on rivet-mkhtml

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Mon Dec 8 10:03:50 GMT 2014

Hi Chierici,

I can't reproduce your problem (for me plots do get produced if I
follow your steps), but I also don't have your YODA file to test with.
There is one minor issue, namely that the '*' will probably not match
what you intended since it's interpreted as a regular expression, i.e.
you probably wanted to use '.*'. But that shouldn't prevent you from
getting any plots out.

Maybe if you can provide a few more steps to reproduce this we can be
more helpful.

Cheers,
Frank