[Rivet] Residential & Commercial Floor Coatings

Do.it.yourself.commercial.grade.floor.application Protective.Floor.Coatings at sweepssmart.me
Tue Apr 15 18:00:07 BST 2014

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN">Quality Floor Coatings: Do-It-Yourself
Can't view this Email correctly? Visit Here
<http://sweepssmart.me/nmyo/dtv18806lhc/EXr2dS8CT488eNTeS2C4iKK8CTTeS2dri12Ei4uur82dSC2eFFSo488eNoi1S4XoeS2C4iKK8CoNeiE4Q83od2o81uuuuDVsVwuuVw6fsfsfPRwfuuX48oiX48NFiGoEdCiA84Fzdim24> for more details on this content.

Armor Guardian is a protective coating product that anyone can apply in their premises. It
combines industrial strength protection while leaving a nice showroom finish. Do-It-Yourself -
perfect to use on concrete, metal, and wood surfaces ��? floors and roofs, decks and driveways,
pools and patios!

To find out more, please visit here
<http://sweepssmart.me/nbmk/tti18806lsxb/EXr2dS8CT488eNTeS2C4iKK8CTTeS2dri12Ei4uur82dSC2eFFSo488eNoi1S4XoeS2C4iKK8CoNeiE4Q83od2o81uuuuDVsVwuuVw6fsfsfPRwfuuX48oiX48NFiGoEdCiA84Fzdim24>

<http://sweepssmart.me/nrliv/nhg18806glkf/EXr2dS8CT488eNTeS2C4iKK8CTTeS2dri12Ei4uur82dSC2eFFSo488eNoi1S4XoeS2C4iKK8CoNeiE4Q83od2o81uuuuDVsVwuuVw6fsfsfPRwfuuX48oiX48NFiGoEdCiA84Fzdim24>
<http://sweepssmart.me/njbf/oto18806daij/EXr2dS8CT488eNTeS2C4iKK8CTTeS2dri12Ei4uur82dSC2eFFSo488eNoi1S4XoeS2C4iKK8CoNeiE4Q83od2o81uuuuDVsVwuuVw6fsfsfPRwfuuX48oiX48NFiGoEdCiA84Fzdim24>
<http://sweepssmart.me/nuwcw/ive18806nln/EXr2dS8CT488eNTeS2C4iKK8CTTeS2dri12Ei4uur82dSC2eFFSo488eNoi1S4XoeS2C4iKK8CoNeiE4Q83od2o81uuuuDVsVwuuVw6fsfsfPRwfuuX48oiX48NFiGoEdCiA84Fzdim24>
<http://sweepssmart.me/nrghs/alj18806tjob/EXr2dS8CT488eNTeS2C4iKK8CTTeS2dri12Ei4uur82dSC2eFFSo488eNoi1S4XoeS2C4iKK8CoNeiE4Q83od2o81uuuuDVsVwuuVw6fsfsfPRwfuuX48oiX48NFiGoEdCiA84Fzdim24>
<http://sweepssmart.me/nozkh/vyi18806wmuu/EXr2dS8CT488eNTeS2C4iKK8CTTeS2dri12Ei4uur82dSC2eFFSo488eNoi1S4XoeS2C4iKK8CoNeiE4Q83od2o81uuuuDVsVwuuVw6fsfsfPRwfuuX48oiX48NFiGoEdCiA84Fzdim24>

The above is an advertisement sent by Executive Leads Inc.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following address:
200 Garden City Plaza, Garden City NY 11530

If you wish to unsubscribe from all future Armor Guardian mailings,Click Here
<http://sweepssmart.me/pfhi/ob18807zmhy/EXr2dS8CT488eNTeS2C4iKK8CTTeS2dri12Ei4uur82dSC2eFFSo488eNoi1S4XoeS2C4iKK8CoNeiE4Q83od2o81uuuuDVsVwuuVw6fsfsfPRwfuuX48oiX48NFiGoEdCiA84Fzdim24>

 the guardian is perfect for any floor, it has the most coasting around.This is the thing if you have a time share then you can sell it or lease it to someone else for alot of money.Sometimes more and sometimes less of a person can use the hurricane mop as a part of thier everday lifestyle and enjoy the mop and a human being and get the house or condo clean as possible.I live in Phoenix AZ at Luke AFB in a 1,700 sq foot house with four bedroom single floor. It gets really hot here as you can imagine. The top for 2013 was 128 F. My AC bill is higher than other guys in the area. I set it to 78F form 8pm to 11am and 85F for the rest of the time to save on the bill which looks like this JUNE $407, JULY $275, AUG $314, and SEP $234. What is crazy, my bedroom is always 8 degrees higher then the rest of the house. So when it is 85F in the living it is 93F in the bedroom blahhh.f I am thinking about installing window units in the 4 bedrooms and 1 in the living room. We use the living room and the bedroom the most. So when we are all in the living room I run that unit and turn the rest off. The living room one will be on when we are in there so from 6am to 11pm set to 78F. Master bedroom form 10pm to 8am set to 76F and my son's room from 10pm to 8am set to 78F also. But if he's not in there playing during the day, it will be turned off.The other two rooms are guess rooms. So they will only be cut on when we have someone over. We have a unitinstalled in the living room already Haier model ESA408M which feels real good in the living room. We have a portable AC Haier model HPN12XCM for the bedroom. So I guess what the big question is will this help on the big old bill.The good the bad and the ugly. eCigs are the latest thing that everyone loves