[Rivet] agile, libHepMCfio and macos

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Sat Sep 7 16:31:32 BST 2013

Hi Dima,

Thanks for the report. Please feel free to apply this patch for now and
I will apply it to the AGILe trunk. Very little development work happens
on AGILe now (since the move to C++ generators has really taken off in
the last few years and it isn't really needed/appropriate for those) but
I can make a no-fanfare patch release to solve this issue without much
trouble :-)

--
Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow / PH Dept, CERN