[Rivet] ATLAS_2012_I1204784

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Sun Oct 6 21:09:34 BST 2013

Thanks Kiran, Elena, Roman,

The Rivet2 release should be coming very soon, and I'll get this merged
into the final 1.x series release and 2.0.1 immediately after that along
with the other "queued" analysis codes. Cheers!

Andy

On 04/10/13 13:27, Kiran Daniel Joshi wrote:
> Dear Rivet authors,
>
> We have prepared a Rivet implementation of the ATLAS analysis
> "Measurement of angular correlations in Drell-Yan lepton pairs to probe
> Z/gamma* boson transverse momentum" (http://arxiv.org/abs/1211.6899)
> The analysis routine has been validated and found to produce results
> consistent with those published.
> All necessary information can be found in the attachment.
>
> Thanks,
> Kiran

Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow / PH Dept, CERN