[Rivet] Born and dressed level in Rivet

Tim Martin tim.martin at cern.ch
Thu Oct 3 16:40:17 BST 2013

Thanks,

A flag in the W/ZFinder constructor which is passed on to
ClusteredPhotons sounds like a good solution to me. Giving the option
to use this slightly more involved but more technically correct
version excluding photons from hadronisation and beyond.

We could then reassess on a case-by-case basis if we want to modify
some of our current Rivet analyses which corrected to a only FSR
photons definition.

Oleg has shown the difference between all photons and FSR only can be
up to ~3% in some variables for more extreme phases spaces, so high
pTz or with around 100 GeV of hadronic activity in the vicinity of the
Z.

Thanks, Tim.

--
-+-+-+-+ Tim Martin +-+ ATLAS +-+-+-+-
Room 448A, University of Warwick, CV47AL