[Rivet] Born and dressed level in Rivet

Ulla Blumenschein ublumenschein at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 3 16:00:46 BST 2013

Dear Andy,

I  would be very happy if that works out.
I cc to Oleg  and Tim, who did a comparison of various dressing
definitions recently.
Maybe Oleg would be interested to reproduce his plots with the
proposed new Rivet implementation, to check what the residual effect
is of the missing " from W/Z" requirement.
I have a technical question: Would only photons dircetly from
quarkonia decays be excluded?  Where would photons from leptons from
semileptonic HF decays end up?

Many thanks,
Ulla

--