[Rivet] Rivet hackfest, in week of 16-20 Dec?

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Wed Nov 13 09:39:58 GMT 2013

Hi David,

thanks for following up on this. Good to know that there is at least
an option to disable it. I have actually disabled all junk mail
filtering on my CERN account now, let's see whether that helps...

In case anybody else is looking for it:
https://mmm.cern.ch/owa -> Options -> Junk Mail

Cheers,
Frank