[Rivet] Rivet collab meeting agenda etc.

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Tue May 28 17:49:53 BST 2013

Hi all,

We had a useful kick-off discussion today, I think. We are in the
process of working through the potential TODOs and assigning them to
people and planned releases now: these will go on a wiki page whose URL
we'll send around when ready.

Tomorrow we are planning to have two ~1 hour video-connected discussions:
 - The first will be at 10am UK / 11am CEST on histogramming / data
objects / weights / etc.
 - The second will be at 2pm UK / 3pm CEST on "physics infrastructure":
improving the jet system, examining hadron/tau decays, etc.

We might again use a Google hangout rather than Vidyo, after today's
experience -- although now that we have a microphone for the PC in the
meeting room, Vidyo could be worth another try.

--
Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Edinburgh / PH Dept, CERN