[Rivet] Rivet - question from newbies (general and J/psi related)

Antonin Maire amaire at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jun 13 23:10:47 BST 2013

Good evening,

I come back to you with a bunch of 16 questions (sorry for that...)
related to Rivet.
If this is less annoying for you and if you feel it is needed, one can
organise a vidyo/skype meeting to discuss those points.

Marc and I are currently trying to rivetise some ALICE analyses, the
ones related to inclusive J/? in pp 7 TeV.
(I also add Sarah, since she is interested in J/? production in MC
generators. Same for Michael.)

It deals with two papers :

- inclusive J/? cross-section = f(/p/_T , /y/) =
http://inspirehep.net/record/897764
- J/? production = f(multiplicity, /y/) =
http://inspirehep.net/record/1088833

Some questions are general on Rivet, some are closely related to J/psi.

Cheers,
    Antonin