[Rivet] Rivet plotting

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch
Tue Jan 22 14:38:06 GMT 2013

Hi Jeppe,

Thus spake Jeppe R. Andersen (jeppe.andersen at cern.ch):

> Interestingly, when running latex on the generated file
> ATLAS_AZIDEC_2010_gap_Q0.tex, latex reports:
>
> ---
> 2:19pm worklaptop 145 > latex ATLAS_AZIDEC_2010_gap_Q0.tex
> This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.5-1.40.13 (TeX Live 2013/dev)
>  restricted \write18 enabled.
> entering extended mode
> ! I can't find file `ATLAS_AZIDEC_2010_gap_Q0.tex'.
> <*> ATLAS_AZIDEC_2010_gap_Q0.tex
>
> (Press Enter to retry, or Control-D to exit)
> ---

This is very strange. Can you try to figure out what's going on here?
What exactly are your TEXINPUTS and LATEXINPUTS set to?

> ! LaTeX Error: File `relsize.sty' not found.

You should install the relsize package. I don't know how you installed
your texlive system (package manager or straight from texlive), so just
choose the appropriate method. This really is a standard package and I
have never encountered a system without relsize before, I think.

BTW, what's the reason to upgrade to texlive-2013/dev?

Cheers,

    Hendrik

--
If your dreams don't scare you, then you are not dreaming big enough.