[Rivet] help for DrawOnly option in rivet-mkhtml

Hannes Jung hannes.jung at cern.ch
Tue Jan 15 16:49:23 GMT 2013

Hi Hendrik

ahh... maybe I misunderstood it.

What I wanted is the following:
in the aida file I have many histos and I wanted
to select in the .plot file only a few histos to be plotted.
Would this work ?

Cheers
Hannes

On 15.01.2013, at 17:41, Hendrik Hoeth wrote:

Hi Hannes,

I want to use the DrawOnly option in rivet-mkhtml, but probbaly I miss
the proper syntax.... the statement is just ignored.

What exactly are you trying?

Do you have somewhere an example for using this option ?

Every .dat file generated by rivet-mkhtml has a DrawOnly line in it.

Cheers,

  Hendrik

--
If your dreams don't scare you, then you are not dreaming big enough.

Hannes Jung
Email: Hannes.Jung at desy.de<mailto:Hannes.Jung at desy.de>
mobile :+49 40 8998 93741
http://www.desy.de/~jung