[Rivet] help with aida-data file

Hannes Jung hannes.jung at cern.ch
Tue Jan 15 07:09:25 GMT 2013

Hi Holger

thanks for the superfast response.

I just want to plot the data points on top of the histogram
for comparison.
The binning is the same, for this I do not need the aida file
with the data points.
It is just for plotting with rivet-mkhtml

So, if i do not set the REF path, the I get the plots without
data points. If I set the path, then it does not work

Thanks a lot
Cheers
Hannes