[Rivet] New analysis: Underlying event characteristics - ATLAS_2012_I1125575

Hendrik Hoeth Hendrik.Hoeth at cern.ch
Wed Feb 27 14:03:41 GMT 2013

Hi Kiran,

> Can you please point me to an example, or manual entry, showing the
> recommended way of deleting an unwanted AIDA object, so that it
> doesn't appear in the output .aida file and doesn't cause a segfault?

Even better: I'll soon send you a stripped-down version of the analysis
to validate it again. It'll be about 20% shorter, no structs anymore,
no unused final states, and no need for the temporary profiles or any
manual profile bin hacking.

Cheers,

    Hendrik

--
If your dreams don't scare you, then you are not dreaming big enough.