[Rivet] Problem with --disable-analyses --> Solution included!

David Hall David.Hall at physics.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 12 21:00:26 GMT 2013

Hi Andy,

Glad it helped! (I didn’t suggest to remove testCmdLine.sh from the tarball though - just remove it from the list of tests when —disable-analyses is used) I think —disable-analyses is particularly useful for personal computers to limit the installation size/time, if you just want to test your own analyses,

Cheers,
David

Hi David,

Thanks for the step by step guide ;-) I've put this into the development
trunk now, with the sole exception of the very last part: I think we
still want to bundle testCmdLine.sh in the tarball even if (for some
weird reason) the person making the tarball happened to have been
working in no-analyses mode. Let me know if I guessed wrong somehow!

Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow / PH Dept, CERN