[Rivet] New plugin for Rivet 1.8.x

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Fri Aug 16 01:36:35 BST 2013

Thanks Alex, I'll get this integrated for the final release in the 1.x
series and convert it for the new 2.x series. We should have those new
releases relatively soon... in the next month, say.

Best wishes,
Andy

On 31/07/13 16:08, Alex T. Grecu wrote:
> Dear Rivet developers,
>
> I'm delighted to send you a new plugin for the energy flow measurement
> recently published by LHCb. I attached a .zip file containing the code
> and meta-information (.cc, .plot, .info, .aida files). The experimental
> data points are already published in HepData and we set the Status flag
> to VALIDATED in the .info file. Please, do not hesitate to contact me or
> the recipients in CC if you consider that any modification/correction
> needs to be implemented before officially releasing the plugin with the
> next version of Rivet.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Alex Grecu
>
> PS: As one of the main developers of supporting code for Rivet in the
> LHCb framework and in case you find time for this, could you be so kind
> to send/update the list of other plugins that you would like to be
> implemented for Rivet? We are in the process of writing some more Rivet
> analyses for published results and having a way to prioritize their
> development would be of much help. Thank you very much in advance!
>
> --
> *LHCb* Experiment
> /Horia Hulubei/ National R&D Institute for Physics and Nuclear Engineering
>
> @CERN
> Office: 11/1-014
> Phone: +41 22 76 79058
> Postbox: F26500
>
> @IFIN-HH

Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow / PH Dept, CERN