[Rivet] Rivet "collaboration meeting"?

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Tue Apr 30 09:00:45 BST 2013

Alright, no problem. I would be available for phoning in once in a
while, in case you think it would helpful for some discussion.

By the way... speaking about new features: I've written a simple
wrapper for the AIDA histograms to take into account correlated events
(e.g. NLO counter events), which I've been using in a private
analysis. Do you think it's still worth to put something like that
into SVN contrib?

Cheers,
Frank