[Rivet] Problems running an ATLAS analysis published by RIVET

Alex Grecu Alex.Grecu at cern.ch
Fri Oct 26 23:18:32 BST 2012

Hi all,

Thank you for the quick replies and resolution of the problem with this plugin. I indeed didn't check the type of projection used by the analysis (sorry for that), neither did I check the particle status of the kaons and lambdas generated by Pythia 6. However, your conclusion means that kaons and lambdas are set by default as stable particles in Pythia 8 since for Pythia 8 MC events the plugin works fine. I'll look into all this and get back to you as soon as possible. Unfortunately, it will be some time because of some recent personal problems and I present my excuses for this future delay.

Regards,
Alex