[Rivet] Problems running an ATLAS analysis published by RIVET

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Thu Oct 25 23:01:49 BST 2012

Hi Alex,

I'll try to get time to look at this, but today and tomorrow are very
busy days for me. The best place to ask is anyway the Rivet mailing list
-- I've CC'd that now.

Thanks for letting us know -- we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
Andy

--
Dr Andy Buckley, SUPA Advanced Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.