[Rivet] correction on ATLAS_2011_I944826 routine

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Thu Oct 25 14:36:52 BST 2012

Hi Sercan,

Thanks again for the feedback. I have implemented the changes in changeset 3975:

  http://rivet.hepforge.org/trac/changeset/3975

I don't have any possibility to test whether this does something
significantly different from before though. Sercan or Holger, since
you are probably the only two on this list who have run this analysis
before, do you have any chance to check with these changes?

Cheers,
Frank