[Rivet] Rivet dev sprint session

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Wed Oct 10 09:22:24 BST 2012

Sorry for delayed response -- usual excuses apply. Thanks for everyone
who got back to me about the dev sprint (and David/Hendrik and students
for important validation going on in the background), and to Frank and
Leif for the long-overdue kick up the arse re. publishing the manual :)

Since David and Hendrik are away at the end of Oct, running a bit into
early Nov, here's an updated suggestion: how about holding the sprint
session in Durham from (Mon) 5th or (Tue) 6th Nov? For three "core"
days? I think starting on the Tuesday might be best, to minimise loss of
your weekends, and so that those who want to arrive on Monday and get a
bit of a head start can do so: sound good?

Thanks,
Andy

--
Dr Andy Buckley, SUPA Advanced Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.