[Rivet] LHCb minbias analysis in Rivet?

Sercan Sen Sercan.Sen at cern.ch
Sat Nov 24 05:14:54 GMT 2012

Hi Hendrik,

> - LHCB_2012_I1119400
>  Measurement of prompt hadron production ratios in pp collisions at
>  sqrt(s)= 0.9 and 7 TeV, Eur.Phys.J. C72 (2012) 2168

This routine is written by Andrea Contu (in cc).

He sent the routine to me before and I tested it with the same tune (Perugia0) given in the paper. He tested the code with LHCb MC as well where you can find the files under ~acontu/public/RivetPlugin.

http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/~ssen/LPCC/TEST/LHCB_2012_I1119400/plots500K/

Andrea realized that p/pi and k/pi distributions were not in agreement with MC curves in the paper. He was going to send the routine to Rivet mailing list after a bit cleanup in the code.

Attached is a tar file which contains the files for this routine.

Cheers,
Sercan