[Rivet] HERA jet routines

Holger Schulz holger.schulz at physik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 1 12:44:40 GMT 2012

On 01/03/12 00:16, Ben Waugh wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm not sure how up to date the wish list on the Rivet page is, but I
> can't access it at the moment anyway, so...
>
> Jon and I have two project students, who have another couple of weeks
> to work on Rivet stuff. One in particular seems pretty competent and
> has already written one DIS jet analysis routine ZEUS_2010_S8590613,
> although it needs a bit more tidying up and testing.
>
> Are there any other analyses he could have a go at in the fairly short
> remaining time? Clearly something related (i.e. DIS jets) would be
> more realistic than something completely different.
>
> Cheers,
> Ben

Hi Ben,

I have been working for some time on a HERA UE analysis,
H1_2008_CONF_08_036,
which is not in HepData. There is a PhD thesis on it where I created AIDA
files from the tables it contains:

    http://www-h1.desy.de/psfiles/theses/h1th-507.pdf

I do not have the time to finish it right now.
It requires checking the cuts and possibly missing trigger things.

Does that sound interesting?

Cheers,
Holge