[Rivet] [Rivet-svn] r3770 - trunk/bin

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch
Tue Jun 26 15:44:59 BST 2012

Thus spake Holger Schulz (hschulz at physik.hu-berlin.de):

> I am running Debian/Linux mint on 64bit.
> texlive 2009-15
> rivet trunk.
>
> What else do you need to know?

It seems our mails are crossing. From your private mail I see that you
are still using the system default rather than the increased value we
set in Rivet. For using the Rivet provided texmf.cnf check the
environment variables in rivetenv.sh, that should work.

--
Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft, and
the only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.