[Rivet] stacking or adding .aida files

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 13:20:21 GMT 2012

Or, since that is rather a lot of manual effort, use aida2root to
convert our outputs to ROOT TGraphAsymmErrors objects which you can then
do ROOTy things with. I'm not sure if that is easier, but it's an
alternative and perhaps more familiar route!

Andy

--
Dr Andy Buckley
SUPA Advanced Research Fellow

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.