[Rivet] Problems with Rivet (make-plots)

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 13:34:19 BST 2012

Hi Jennifer,

Hmm, I can't tell what might have gone wrong from that. What Rivet
version are you using? If you pass the --no-cleanup argument to
make-plots, and send us a tarball of the working directory that it
names, we might be able to help more.

Andy

PS. I've CC'd the Rivet contact list. Please contact the list rather
than me -- it very possibly won't be me that helps to solve this!

--
Dr Andy Buckley, SUPA Advanced Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.