[Rivet] [Rivet-svn] r3484 - bootstrap

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Sat Nov 12 18:24:21 GMT 2011

On 11/11/11 22:11, Hendrik Hoeth wrote:
> Thus spake blackhole at projects.hepforge.org (blackhole at projects.hepforge.org):
>
>> +# TODO: update to FastJet version 3.0 once available
>
> Actually, fastjet 3.0 is available:
> http://fastjet.fr/all-releases.html

Yep, I sort of meant "available in Genser and actively used". I shall be
more precise in future :)

On checking, though, v3.0 *is* now in Genser, and I think we could
probably update to using it as standard via the bootstrap script. But
until the experiments update their FastJet, this might just be asking
for lots of reports abouts missing symbol trouble!

Dr Andy Buckley
SUPA Advanced Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.