[Rivet] Fwd: Vetoed dijet analysis in rivet?

Andrew Pilkington Andrew.Pilkington at cern.ch
Tue Nov 8 09:54:05 GMT 2011

Hi,

We've just received a message asking for a Rivet routine regarding the
ATLAS dijets + jet veto analysis. This routine has been added to the
trunk already (see below) but is difficult to find as it is (i) not on
the list of experimental analyses and (ii) remains on the future
wishlist. Can this analysis routine be added to the main list that is
linked off the homepage for easy access?

Cheers

Andy

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Andrew Pilkington <Andrew.Pilkington at cern.ch>
> Date: 8 November 2011 09:50:08 GMT
> To: Mike Seymour <Michael.Seymour at cern.ch>
> Cc: Andrew Pilkington <Andrew.Pilkington at cern.ch>, Andrzej Siodmok <andrzej at cern.ch
> >, Alex Schofield <alexschof at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Vetoed dijet analysis in rivet?
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> Yes, it has been in the Rivet trunk for a couple of months, the
> proof is at: http://projects.hepforge.org/rivet/trac/changeset/3319
>
> However, I agree that it is difficult (impossible?) to get this
> information from the Rivet homepage without knowing the name of the
> analysis first. I'll send them a mail.
>
> Cheers
>
> Andy
>
> On 8 Nov 2011, at 09:28, Mike Seymour wrote:
>
>> Hi Andy, The subject line says it all... Any chance of this? It
>> would be really helpful and increase the impact of your analysis
>> Mike.
>>

>> Michael H. Seymour.
>> Professor of Particle Physics, University of Manchester
>> Schuster: 6-10; +44 161 306 6480

>  Andy Pilkington
>  IPPP Durham and Manchester

  Andy Pilkington