[Rivet] sherpa for macos -> river for macos -> ? swig for maxos

James Monk jmonk at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Tue May 17 15:15:48 BST 2011

Hi Dmitri,

Like Daniel, I don't remember ever installing swig, and I certainly don't use fink (yuck!) or macports.  My version is installed in /usr/bin, whereas had I installed it myself it would almost certainly have been in /usr/local/bin.  It is also a quite old (but usable) version.  I therefore think it was distributed with OS 10.6, in which case you could check that before you install anything else.  I also suspect it was included with at least 10.5, but obviously I have no way of checking that.

If it is on your system then I wonder why automake wasn't picking it up

cheers,

James