[Rivet] Bin bin correlations of experimental data

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch
Fri May 13 10:34:24 BST 2011

Hallo Holger,

Thus spake Holger Schulz (holger.schulz at physik.hu-berlin.de):

> has anyone of you heard of a resource similar to HepData that
> also has the bin bin correlation matrices from unfolding
> (if published) available?

Nope. But I guess that if the data is published and you ask Mike, he
could and would incorporate it into HepData. It's just that usually the
data isn't available.

Cheers,

    Hendrik

--
The minimum number of planes one should own is one. The correct number
is n+1, where n is the number of planes currently owned. This equation