[Rivet] Rivet 1.5.1?

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch
Fri May 6 18:46:42 BST 2011

Thus spake Andy Buckley (andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk):

> While I remember, I think that there is also at least one "Anton bug"
> reported by email which has not yet been fixed. We should get that
> dealt with before releasing 1.5.1.

Good catch. He reported the broken reference data file for
ATLAS_2011_S8924791 (jet shapes), which includes histograms with bogus
data (-1000 or -100 as bin entries). Could you please take care of this,
since it seems it's your analysis?

Thanks,

     Hendrik

PS: *SCNR*

--
The minimum number of planes one should own is one. The correct number
is n+1, where n is the number of planes currently owned. This equation