[Rivet] Rivet 1.5.1?

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Fri May 6 16:25:50 BST 2011

Ha! Okay, okay :-)

I would like to get my singleton cleanup patches in before releasing, so
I can draw a line under that period of my life and delete the ancient
branch directory that keeps mocking me. Fingers crossed that that will
be as straightforward as I hope. It'll take until after the weekend, though.

Since you're keen to make frequent releases, Hendrik, do you want to do
the procedure for this one? ;-) [Release and version number bumps,
update ChangeLog, tag, upload, update website, and ideally update the
manual on the arXiv... and I'm sure I forgot something else... oh yes,
update the bootstrap script and ask Genser to build it.]

Andy

--
Dr Andy Buckley
SUPA Advanced Research Fellow

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.