[Rivet] Rivet 1.5.1?

Hannes Jung hannes.jung at cern.ch
Thu May 5 21:17:24 BST 2011

Dear Andy, Hendrik,  et al

concerning new analyzes, I guess one could also include the CMS energy flow
and perhaps also the fwd jets and fwd-central jets.
They are ready as preliminary (as shown at DIS) and papers will come soon.
Albert Knutsson is the contact for this.... especially the Eflow could be of
interest for tuning of the UE.

cheers

hannes