[Rivet] makegallery.py

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Thu Mar 24 13:31:43 GMT 2011

On 24/03/11 13:04, Judith Katzy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> using prof-envelopes in rivet 1.4.0 I got a very nice INFO message to
> use contrib/makegallery.py to create an HTML gallery . However - where
> is this script?
> It's not in the rivet installation paths and I can't find it searching
> through the rivet installation dir.

Well, the message is from Professor, not Rivet, so that would be the
default place to look for this script! And indeed, you will find it in
the contrib directory of your Professor installation.

All it'll do is make a thumbnail of each PDF and write a bit of HTML to
point at them, but quite handy.

Dr Andy Buckley
SUPA Advanced Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.