[Rivet] Proper Rivet citation

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Sun Mar 13 13:27:12 GMT 2011

On 12/03/11 13:08, Holger Schulz wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> what should I use as Rivet-reference in conference proceedings,
> the manual maybe or something else?

Yep, the manual should definitely be cited. If you want to cite some
conference proceedings as well, go ahead.

When 2.0.0 is done, and the missing chunks of manual have been filled
in, we'll send a reduced version of it to CPC so that there is a
"proper" reference for long-term use (and to keep journal-obsessive
funding agencies happy)

Dr Andy Buckley
SUPA Advanced Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.