[Rivet] Release 1.5.0 status

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Tue Mar 1 22:37:45 GMT 2011

Hi all,

On 01/03/11 23:32, Andy Buckley wrote:
> All done now, I think... I'm just recompiling now to improve on some of
> the AnalysisInfo stuff I put in last night while tired :) I'll contact
> Anton about getting it tested -- Frank, can you let me know your
> deadline for the school installation?

I have a phone meeting Wednesday afternoon and said that I'd install
Rivet before that, so I'll probably just take trunk as it is for the
installation tomorrow, and should it become necessary then update later
if still possible. The school is in two weeks from now, so given that
the virtual machine containing all of this has to be finalised there's
not so much time left.

Cheers,
Frank